banner image

Strange Land by Goldsmth


Hey dudes! ‘Strange Land’, a solo energetic live keyboard performance.
I originally composed and perform this track on live shows and has amassed over a million views. This is also featured as the BEST KEYBOARD PLAYER IN INDIA, changing the course of my life in ways I never thought possible.


I started to compose ‘Strange Land’ using various musical variations and sounds which was unusual for a keyboardist, this gives uniqueness to my performance.

I was experimenting and practising with countless music lessons and techniques to compose this track. However, this took about a month to complete composing this energetic solo track.

Every day, I need to practice a couple of hours on the keyboard to perform this music. I feel motivated by performing this track every time on live shows.

My aim in composing ‘Strange Land’ is to create something new and inspire future musicians. Hear my energetic solo performance exclusively in all music stores (iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, etc).
Strange Land by Goldsmth Strange Land by Goldsmth Reviewed by Goldsmth on January 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Labels Max-Results No.

Powered by Blogger.